Unedited, except for four deleted minutes near the 3h10m mark, when my internet connection decided to get very laggy, as it was incomprehensible. I don't think much was lost from the conversation.
- Faction ships available via certain systems/stations only. Control over a system entitles the controller to purchasing those ships via their loyalty point store.
- Faction ships are no longer available in highsec, but through faction warfare loyalty point stores only.
- Static loyalty payments for plexing, versus the scaled system. Let the players determine their goals for success, rather than the system determining success.
- Make combat-related high-value (4+%) implants and hardwires available only through faction warfare loyalty point stores.
- Divide implants and hardwires among the four factions. For example, all missile hardwires through Caldari alone. Perhaps Intelligence with the Amarr only.
- Fix the Amarr/Minmatar warzone geography.
- PvP kills are paid out to everyone at the top-end of the payment scale.
- Faction warfare should be a self-contained system, where a single character should be able to support itself, its PvP and gameplay through the mechanics of the system. The system should pay out in favour of PvP (destroying the enemy) versus PvE activities (plexing and missioning.)
- Better communication with CCP, more transparency, especially with respect to what CCP feels faction warfare should be accomplishing.
- CCP Soundwave (Stoffer) thinks we're all wrong.
- We should attempt to get Soundwave into this sort of discussion. If Michael Bolton III can get his time and totally piss it away, then Fweddit should be able to get his time and make valuable use of it.
- We still need to wait to see how these recent changes play out.
Thanks to everyone who joined our comms, listened and/or participated. I think the debate was positive and passionate. I think Hans enjoyed the discussion as well (he did stick around for the entire 4 hours, plus another hour afterwards.)